Alpina - International International Alpina-Fans are welcome here

Antwort
Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Ungelesen 04.08.2015, 21:06   #1
Mop
Benutzer
Alpina Digitalanzeige

Hi..

I am planning to do a retrofit but I am a little confused about the connections on the Alpina Ölfilterdeckel.. Do any one maybe have a picture of the Ölfilterdeckel with the connections mounted in a car?
Ungelesen 04.08.2015, 22:36   #2
dovi92
Benutzer
AW: Alpina Digitalanzeige

Hi
In what car do you want to retrofit?
Bye
Dominic
Ungelesen 05.08.2015, 07:53   #3
Mop
Benutzer

Zitat:
Zitat von dovi92 Beitrag anzeigen
Hi
In what car do you want to retrofit?
Bye
Dominic
My E32.. So picture from a B10 E34, B11 or B12 E32..
Ungelesen 05.08.2015, 19:18   #4
dovi92
Benutzer

Hi
Idont habe pictures now. There is one plug for the original Oilpressure cable, one 3 pole plug or 3 solo cables for the alpina oil pressure switch and one for the oil Temperature switch
I make a picture tomorow.
Bye
Dominic
Ungelesen 05.08.2015, 20:55   #5
EWBR
Team Alpina-Forum

Zitat:
Zitat von Mop Beitrag anzeigen
Hi.. I am planning to do a retrofit but I am a little confused about the connections on the Alpina Ölfilterdeckel.. Do any one maybe have a picture of the Ölfilterdeckel with the connections mounted in a car?
Hi Morten,
if you´re looking for information about the Digital Gauges ask "onkel olli"

Find the original instuctions (E32 and E34 type) here.

The latest sheet (schematics) will answer your question.
The pressure sensor provides two signals, one dynamic signal for the ALPINA/VDO oil pressure gauge and one static signal (switch) for the bulb in the cluster electronic. (as you can see it depends on the type E32 or E34. The connector (X6231 X145) should be found in the original BMW schematics as well. You can check the state with a normal ohmmeter. If you need curve tables with values let me know.

Nothing more, so there are no secrets at all.

Regards,
Oliver
Ungelesen 06.08.2015, 13:42   #6
Mop
Benutzer

Onkel Olli.. :-) It seems that there were a extra pressure switch in the box and this did not fit any where..

What are the best place to get F15 from - Radio?

Dominic I am still interested in the picture and also a picture with the qauge installed below the cluster in your car. I tried to make a test fit yesterday and the Alpina display do cover half of the button of the cluster display in my car.
Ungelesen 07.08.2015, 08:18   #7
EWBR
Team Alpina-Forum

Zitat:
Zitat von Mop Beitrag anzeigen
Onkel Olli.. :-) It seems that there were a extra pressure switch in the box and this did not fit any where..
What are the best place to get F15 from - Radio?
If you take a look in the schematics of the original ALPINA sheet you will find Pin 5 (Klemme 15) it is connected to the "Lightswitch".
So easiest way take a volmeter and check voltage (check it with ignition switched on/off) at pin 1 or 16 of the connector X15.

I was driving with the Gauges many years, this is the reason I had an instruction manual. There were no different sensors present, only the sensors described in the PDF Manual.

Regards,
Oliver
Ungelesen 14.08.2015, 13:22   #8
Mop
Benutzer

So after some fitting the display fits nearly perfect and just need some adhesive tape..

Antwort

Lesezeichen

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht